W AIR MAX 90 LX DC5211 100
** Please note, all Nike and Jordan products are ineligible for shipment outside of Canada.
ROYAL FRUIT MEETS ROYAL STYLE.
Crown your feet in the Nike Air Max 90 LX. Staying true to track roots, it updates the streetwear icon with hits of richly textured plant material (crafted from pineapple leaf fiber) on the Swoosh and heel. The cork-infused Waffle outsole adds earthy sophistication to every outfit while the embroidered pineapple on the tongue delivers the perfect summertime flavor. Lace up! 'Cause you're never too old to go pineapples.
Made from the fibrous waste of pineapple leafs, the material on the Swoosh and heel adds a fresh aesthetic. The coconut milk-colored upper is easy to style and includes richly textured denim and soft synthetic suede.
Put a Cork In It
The cork-infused rubber outsole features the original's iconic Waffle pattern, creating the perfect balance between heritage and modern.
Fresh Fruit Details
The embroidered pineapple on the tongue and produce code on the toe are just a few of the fun, discoverable details.
- Originally designed for performance running, the Max Air unit in the heel adds unbelievable cushioning.
- Low-top design combines with a padded collar for a sleek look that feels great.
- Cork infused rubber Waffle sole adds a heritage look, traction and durability.
- Stitched overlays and richly colored TPU accents on the eyestays and "AIR MAX" logo add durability, comfort and the iconic '90s look you love.
- Foam midsole
- Shown: Coconut Milk/Green Glow/Light Bone/Metallic Gold
- Style: DC5211-100
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.