Canada Goose's most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates. It is treated with a durable water repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off. The durable surface texture is designed to withstand abrasion.
- Fabric: Arctic-Tech™ with DWR® Finish.
- Insulation 625 Fill Power White Duck Down.
- Tailored fit | Order a size up for a more relaxed fit.
- Long-thigh length.
- Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a two-way adjustable hood.
- Brushed tricot chin guard for comfort.
- Heavy-duty centre front YKK® two-way locking zipper.
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with snap button closure.
- Two front fleece-lined hand pockets with interior snap closure.
- Adjustable snap cuff.
- Recessed heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs to keep out the cold.
- Two lower back-vents secured with snap closure.
- Two interior pockets | Right inside security pocket with zipper closure.
- Left pocket drop-in with headphone access opening
- Interior shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over their shoulder
- The Thermal Experience Index of level four | Enduring -15°/-25°
- Fundamental -10 to -20 degrees. Fundamental Warmth Fashioned for Life.
Durable water repellent treatments protect fabrics from moisture saturation.
This product is proudly manufactured in Canada.