** Please note, all Nike and Jordan products are ineligible for shipment outside of Canada.
Canada Goose's most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates. It is treated with a durable water repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off. The durable surface texture is designed to withstand abrasion.
- Fabric: Arctic-Tech™ with DWR® Finish.
- Insulation 625 Fill Power White Duck Down.
- Tailored fit | Order a size up for a more relaxed fit.
- Long-thigh length.
- Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a two-way adjustable hood.
- Brushed tricot chin guard for comfort.
- Heavy-duty centre front YKK® two-way locking zipper.
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with snap button closure.
- Two front fleece-lined hand pockets with interior snap closure.
- Adjustable snap cuff.
- Recessed heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs to keep out the cold.
- Two lower back-vents secured with snap closure.
- Two interior pockets | Right inside security pocket with zipper closure.
- Left pocket drop-in with headphone access opening
- Interior shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over their shoulder
- The Thermal Experience Index of level four | Enduring -15°/-25°
- Fundamental -10 to -20 degrees. Fundamental Warmth Fashioned for Life.
Durable water repellent treatments protect fabrics from moisture saturation.
This product is proudly manufactured in Canada.