ROSSCLAIR PARKA - 2580L - 61
Unit price per
** Please note, all Nike and Jordan products are ineligible for shipment outside of Canada.
Canada Goose's most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates. It is treated with a durable water repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off. The durable surface texture is designed to withstand abrasion.
Down is a natural insulator with a high warmth-to-weight ratio. It offers excellent thermal properties, has good lofting characteristics and traps small pockets of air efficiently, which creates a thermal barrier. Higher fill-power down will insulate better than lower fill-power down of the same weight.
- Fundamental -10 to -20 degrees. Fundamental Warmth Fashioned for Life.
- Leather with the hair retained for its insulating properties. It is soft, lightweight and a natural insulator.
- Fabric: Arctic Tech.
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down.
- TEI 3 construction.
- Removable coyote fur on hood.
- Hood has adjustable bracing wire for superior protection.
- Suede tricot-lined collar and chin guard for comfort.
- Interior shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over her shoulder.
- Rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold.
- Adjustable waist inside with an elastic drawcord.
- Two fleece-lined hand warmer pockets secured with hidden snaps.
- Two interior pockets.
- Cut longer in the back with zippered gusset.
- Mid-thigh length.
- Slim fit with a straight cut.
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Model is 5'10 and wears a S.