Canada Goose's most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates. It is treated with a durable water repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off. The durable surface texture is designed to withstand abrasion.
Down is a natural insulator with a high warmth-to-weight ratio. It offers excellent thermal properties, has good lofting characteristics and traps small pockets of air efficiently, which creates a thermal barrier. Higher fill-power down will insulate better than lower fill-power down of the same weight.
- Fundamental -10 to -20 degrees. Fundamental Warmth Fashioned for Life.
- Leather with the hair retained for its insulating properties. It is soft, lightweight and a natural insulator.
- Fabric: Arctic Tech.
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down.
- TEI 3 construction.
- Removable coyote fur on hood.
- Hood has adjustable bracing wire for superior protection.
- Suede tricot-lined collar and chin guard for comfort.
- Interior shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over her shoulder.
- Rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold.
- Adjustable waist inside with an elastic drawcord.
- Two fleece-lined hand warmer pockets secured with hidden snaps.
- Two interior pockets.
- Cut longer in the back with zippered gusset.
- Mid-thigh length.
- Slim fit with a straight cut.
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Model is 5'10 and wears a S.