- Premium stretch denim
- Included signature Purple hangtag and branded leather patch on back
- Lined back pockets and yoke for comfort and to help retain shape with wear
- Back pockets feature subtle bar-tack stitching and hidden rivets for added durability
- Belt loops and front pockets reinforced for durability
- Button fly
- All Purple jeans feature unique washes and dye methods and are finished individually by hand - no two pieces are the same
- Fabrication: 98% cotton, 2% lycra
- Style: P005-LIAB223
Do you ship World Wide? Yes! NRML.ca does ship internationally and to the United States, but there are some locations we are unable to ship to. If we are unable to ship to your location, we will promptly contact you. Some products cannot be shipped to certain locations due to licensure laws. How can I track my order once it has shipped? Once your order is shipped out from NRML.ca, we will send you a shipment confirmation email with your tracking information. It may take up to 24 hours for the tracking number to become visible on Canada Post’s website. How long will it take for my order to be shipped? Orders are typically processed within 2-5 day period once the order has been made. We only ship out orders on weekdays; if you place an order after store hours or during the weekend, it will be shipped out the first following business day.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with an item you purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price in store credit, minus the shipping, handling or other additional charges. The item must be unworn, undamaged and accompanied by the original receipt in order to be eligible for a return. All sale and promotional items are final sale. To conduct a return, please contact us through our contact form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and name of item(s) you wish to return. Please note, NRML does not offer refunds, but upon inspection, will gladly provide you with a store credit or an item exchange. NRML will not accept or assume responsibility for lost or damaged packages being returned, so it is strongly recommended that any returns be made through a reliable courier, with a tracking number or traceable system.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.