PUMA x MAISON KITSUNE REV BOMBER 532303 01
** Please note, all Nike and Jordan products are ineligible for shipment outside of Canada.
Maison Kitsuné is a Paris-meets-Tokyo brand founded by Gildas Loaëc and Masaya Kuroki, offering a unique art de vivre that blends fashion, music and coffee. For Puma's second season of cross-brand collaboration, they take inspiration from Japanese streetwear and elevate it with touches of French elegance. Sharp and with an urban edge, it's a luxurious line that demands all the best attention - and this jaw-dropping jacket is no exception. Reversible and padded, featuring snap button closure, all the right ribbing and a relaxed, comfortable fit, this perfect piece will take you from day to night with ease.
- Reversible design
- Relaxed fit
- Metal snap button closure at front
- Side welt pockets with snap button closure for safe storage solutions
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem
- Padding for additional warmth
- PUMA x MAISON KITSUNE graphic embroidery on each side
- PUMA x MAISON KITSUNE woven label at front hem on each side
- PUMA x MAISON KITSUNE graphic embroidery at back
- FILLING: 100% polyester, INNER SHELL: 100% polyester, POCKET BAG: 100% polyester, RIB: 97% polyester, 3% elastane