NBA SAN ANTONIO SPURS TIM DUNCAN #21
** Please note, all Nike and Jordan products are ineligible for shipment outside of Canada.
The lockout shortened 1998-99 season was Tim Duncan's second year in the league. Coming off winning Rookie of the Year in 1998, expectations were high for The Big Fundamental. And as he always seemed to do, he lived up to those expectations. Duncan finished the season with 11.4 rebounds per game, placing him fifth in the rebounding for the season. On the offensive side he contributed 21.7 points per game, good enough to be tied for sixth in the year end stats. On the team side, the Spurs finished the season with the best record in the league at 37-13. They went on to defeat the NY Knicks in the NBA Finals in five games, giving the Spurs and their fans their first NBA championship.
- 100% polyester mesh body with side vents
- Knit 1x1 rib striped trim at neckline and armholes
- Heat seal screen printed twill front/back number applications
- NBA logoman woven heat seal label is applied at upper left shoulder
- Mitchell & Ness HWC Swingman woven jocktag and woven label player name/year ID at lower left front.