This hip-length parka couples great warmth with stylized features including a quilt-through design and a curved hemline. The Macmillan Parka provides fundamental protection for active city living despite the weather.
Fundamental -10 to -20 degrees. Fundamental Warmth Fashioned for Life. Canada Goose's most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates. It is treated with a durable water repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off. The durable surface texture is designed to withstand abrasion.
- Fabric: Arctic Tech.
- Insulation: White Duck Down.
- Two-way adjustable down-filled snorkel hood.
- Tricot-lined chinguard.
- Storm flap over two-way front zip closure.
- Inner ribbed knit cuffs.
- Longer back hem.
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets | Inner zip pocket.
- Classic Disc logo patch at left sleeve.
- Hip length | Slim fit.