Enduring -15 to -25 degrees. Arctic Inspired made for Enduring Daily Warmth.
Durable water repellent treatments protect fabrics from moisture saturation.
Down is a natural insulator with a high warmth-to-weight ratio. It offers excellent thermal properties, has good lofting characteristics and traps small pockets of air efficiently, which creates a thermal barrier. Higher fill-power down will insulate better than lower fill-power down of the same weight.
This product is proudly manufactured in Canada.
Canada Goose's most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates. It is treated with a durable water repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off. The durable surface texture is designed to withstand abrasion.
- Fabric: Arctic-Tech with DWR® Finish.
- Insulation 625 Fill Power White Duck Down.
- Tailored fit | Order a size up for a more relaxed fit.
- Mid-thigh length.
- Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a one-way adjustable hood.
- Heavy-duty centre-front YKK® two-way locking Zipper.
- Storm flap over centre-front zipper secured with Velcro®.
- Insulated windguard for greater warmth and protection from the cold.
- Two high hand-warmer pockets.
- Four fleece-lined zippered handwarmer pockets hidden behind chest and lower pockets.
- Utility pen pocket on left sleeve.
- Two lower pockets secured with Velcro® flaps.
- Two interior pockets | Top left security pocket with zipper closure | Lower drop-in pocket.
- Adjustable waist draw cord provides added warmth.
- Recessed heavy-duty rib-knit cuff.
- Centre back length is 36" / 91.44cm.
- The Thermal Experience Index of level four | -15°/-25°.
- Model is 6'2 and wears a L.