CHILLIWACK BOMBER PBI 7999MPB 25
** Please note, all Nike and Jordan products are ineligible for shipment outside of Canada.
Developed as a nod to post-war bush pilots in Canada's North, the Chilliwack Bomber provides the durability, warmth, and mobility that these pilots needed when working on Arctic runways. An enduringly popular and iconic style, the Chilliwack is one of Canada Goose's most beloved jackets. The Polar Bears International (PBI) logo disc means a portion of proceeds from the sale of this item will go directly to supporting research by PBI and the preservation of polar bear habitats. Customize your parka and extend the coverage of your hood with a variety of our interchangeable Hood Trim accessories.
ORIGIN: Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
FUR: Removable Fur Ruff
FILL: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
DOWN ORIGIN: North America
FUR ORIGIN: North America
CARE: Dry clean only. Remove fur ruff before dry clean.
- Bomber length for exceptional mobility
- Removable fur ruff
- Non-removable, adjustable tunnel hood with a shaping wire to stand up to winds
- Storm flap over center front zipper secured with military buttons
- Reinforced elbows for durability
- Exterior pockets: 2 lower handwarmer pockets, 2 high-hand pockets, 1 right sleeve pen pocket
- Interior pocket: drop-in pocket
- Stretch rib waistband and cuff for added warmth and comfort
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this item will support research by the Polar Bears International organization and the preservation of polar bear habitats