Slim-fit with a two-way stretch for enhanced range of motion, the Men’s Belleview Stretch Down Vest combines classic aesthetics with technical features. Designed to pack down into its own pocket when not in use, this insulated vest is a packable, go-anywhere adventure layer.
- Slim fit
- Engineered to avoid down leakage
- Fabric has two-way stretch for ease of movement
- Synthetic side panels with mechanical stretch allow for added range of motion and breathability
- VISLON® center front zip
- Concealed, reverse-coil-zip hand pockets
- Binding on all internal seams for comfort
- Elastic drawcord with a cord lock at hem for adjustability
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Internal locker loop at back of neckline
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Body insulated with 600 fill recycled waterfowl down
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation in side panels is made with hollow-core fibers for warmth, performance and durability
- Shoulders and side panels have mechanical stretch for added range of motion and breathability
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added water repellency
- Style: NF0A7UJR
Do you ship World Wide? Yes! NRML.ca does ship internationally and to the United States, but there are some locations we are unable to ship to. If we are unable to ship to your location, we will promptly contact you. Some products cannot be shipped to certain locations due to licensure laws. How can I track my order once it has shipped? Once your order is shipped out from NRML.ca, we will send you a shipment confirmation email with your tracking information. It may take up to 24 hours for the tracking number to become visible on Canada Post’s website. How long will it take for my order to be shipped? Orders are typically processed within 2-5 day period once the order has been made. We only ship out orders on weekdays; if you place an order after store hours or during the weekend, it will be shipped out the first following business day.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with an item you purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price in store credit, minus the shipping, handling or other additional charges. The item must be unworn, undamaged and accompanied by the original receipt in order to be eligible for a return. All sale and promotional items are final sale. To conduct a return, please contact us through our contact form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and name of item(s) you wish to return. Please note, NRML does not offer refunds, but upon inspection, will gladly provide you with a store credit or an item exchange. NRML will not accept or assume responsibility for lost or damaged packages being returned, so it is strongly recommended that any returns be made through a reliable courier, with a tracking number or traceable system.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.