The Nike Air Max 90 for men is truly one of the most iconic athletic shoes of all time. Released in a multitude of color and material combinations over the years, the popular retro Air Max shoe can be found on the feet of connoisseurs the world over, appreciated for its clean, timeless style, and excellent comfort. The Air Max 90 was first released in 1990. This is another classic design by Nike design genius, Tinker Hatfield. Instantly building a reputation for himself when he debuted in the now iconic “Infrared” color scheme with the largest air bubble visible to date, the model has gone from a high performance running shoe filled with air to the max to an essential casual sports sneaker that can be found in the collections of virtually every Air Max running shoe enthusiast, new or old. If you're looking for a funky classic sneaker with all-day comfort, you simply can't go wrong with the Air Max 90.
• Mesh, leather, suede or synthetic upper. See specific models for materials.
• Padded tongue and ankle strap for added comfort.
• Multiple eyelets for personalized lacing options.
• Full-length foam midsole provides more cushioning for all-day comfort.
• The large Air Max technology visible in the heel adds maximum cushioning and the exclusive look of the model.
• Rubber outsole with waffle pattern provides durable traction to prevent slipping.
• Grooves in the outsole allow flexible movement of your foot, allowing for a natural range of motion.